Thursday, May 30, 2013

On the road again …


                                        
I’m saying goodbye but it’s just for three weeks. I’m off to visit my daughter and her husband in New York. I will also be attending a memorial service for my sister Peg and then, on a happier note, I will spend some time in “the Big Apple” with my niece Wendy.

In the meantime I’d really appreciate it if you could give me a little support on my new venture with the Unlimited gang. Here is a picture of my boss Justin … you can tell that a little thing like cerebral palsy won‘t keep him down. He’s the founder/President of


                                           http://www.unlimiters.com/ 

and will be posting a weekly blog entry from me every Monday while I’m gone … (I’ve already written and sent them to him). If you just click on the blog box it will bring them up.

Justin is a recent graduate from the prestigious Wolff Center for Entrepreneurship in Houston, Texas, and Unlimiters is his creation and dream. I’m excited to be in on the ground floor and hope that it succeeds.

I will have to be on my toes however, because the other 2 bloggers they’ve hired are tough to follow. Tiffany, a former model and spinal cord injury survivor from Minneapolis just had an article published in the “Huffington Post” and Peggy, a below knee amputee and active mom from Virginia was interviewed recently on the NPR Diane Rehm talk show.

Oh, well … a good challenge may be just what I need ! See you in three weeks …

 


 

6 Comments:

Blogger Arkansas Patti said...

I am so sorry for one of the reasons for your trip. I hope the service will have good memories also. I hope the rest of your visit will be pleasant.
Will check out that link to give you support.

4:14 AM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Have a great trip, and I have added Unlimiters to my reader. We'll see how it goes.

5:35 AM  
Blogger NCmountainwoman said...

Have a safe journey and a wonderful time. Remember Peg with joy.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Time spent with family is a great reason for a blog break, Ginnie. Hope the memorial service is a comfort and celebration of your sister, Peg.

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun on your sojourn. Dianne

9:25 AM  
Blogger Syd said...

Have a great trip. I have your email that you wrote to me and haven't forgotten it. Will get back to you on this.

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home