Thursday, January 26, 2012

NEW DRUGS for women only …



DAMNITOLTake 2 and the rest of the world can go to hell for up to 8 full hours.

FLIPITOR Increases life expectancy of commuters by controlling road rage and the urge to flip off other drivers.

MENICILLIN
Potent anti-boy-otic for older women. Increases resistance to such lethal lines as, 'You make me want to be a better person. '

BUYAGRA Injectable stimulant taken prior to shopping. Increases potency, duration, and credit limit of spending spree.

ANTI-TALKSIDENT A spray carried in a purse or wallet to be used on anyone too eager to share their life stories with total strangers in elevators..

PEPTOBIMBO
Liquid silicone drink for single women. Two full cups swallowed before an evening out increases libido, decreases intelligence, and prevents conception.

DUMBEROL
When taken with Peptobimbo, can cause dangerously low IQ, resulting in enjoyment of country music and pickup trucks.

8 Comments:

Blogger ellen said...

Good grief..got to love it.
Oh, Ginnie..sending love your way,e.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Arkansas Patti said...

Ha ha, Think I will take 2 Damnitol and be back tomorrow.

3:38 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

These are wonderful new drugs. Isn't science just amazing? I'm going to ask my doctor about that new "Damnitol". I think that would really help my stress levels. Thanks for the news Ginnie! Love Di ♥

4:03 AM  
Blogger KGMom said...

I think I am actually on several of these!

6:22 AM  
Blogger Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Ginnie, I think these are ones that I can easily avoid, especially "buyagra"

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Big John said...

Some of those sound uni-sex. Can you buy them on-line ?

5:22 AM  
Anonymous schmidleysscribblins,wordpress.com said...

Too funny. I am too old for most of these "drugs" thank goodness. I like country music or did when some of the classics were around. Don't listen to much music anymore. Dianne

6:11 AM  
Blogger Syd said...

Good ones!

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home