Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The ENTREPRENEUR …


she may have her head in the clouds but her feet are set firmly on the ground. Who is she and what does this picture illustrate? She is my granddaughter Amelia and these are her hand crafted cloud lanterns that she has turned into a thriving business venture.

Each cloud lantern is handcrafted and will be unique in character. It comes with an LED timer tea light that does not emit heat! If you want your cloud to come on at 9pm every night simply set it to that time just once. After you hang it to your desired length with the included gold hook and wire your cloud will do the rest, coming on at 9pm and shutting off 6 hours later automatically! It's a fun addition to any room and appeals to all ages.

Amelia has always been a go-getter and it doesn't surprise me a bit that she is fast becoming a successful and glamorous entrepreneur. The picture of her on her Website http://bohemianreves.com/ illustrates this but to me she will always be:




... my little Amelia.  I can hear her moan all the way from Florida … “Oh, Grandma !”

PS: she also sells 100% essential oil soaps, lotions & lip balms handmade in Kalpana Hawaii !



 


 

 






 
 

 




 

7 Comments:

Blogger Marie Smith said...

Such a sweetie! I know exactly what you mean!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

That is really something. Or she is, I should say.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Arkansas Patti said...

I will check this cool light out. I am weak for battery lighting. My house looks like a Catholic church during a power outage.

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have an Amelia too. She is a teacher. I will check out the lamps.

1:05 PM  
Blogger possum said...

How adorable! The kid, I mean... but the clouds, too.
You have such super grandkids!

7:58 AM  
Blogger KGMom said...

Ginnie--I think you are like many grandmas...oh, grandma...who think of our grandchildren as they were as children--AND at the same time recognizing them for the wonderful accomplished adults they become.

6:41 AM  
Blogger joared said...

Interesting idea and will check the website.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home