Friday, August 07, 2009

ADDENDUM to the ADDENDUM

I'm back much sooner than I had planned. When I got there Tues. afternoon my sister had gone down hill to the point that we had to have her taken to the ER and then she was admitted. Wed. was spent waiting for Dr's and answers...always a difficult time.

By yesterday we determined that she would be in the hospital for an unspecified time so I decided to come home...since my brother-in-law can get a little rest now knowing that she is being cared for.

I hope to be back to my blogging schedule by tomorrow or Sunday. Thanks for all the nice comments of encouragement.

6 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

You must be tired after all that travelling.

2:32 PM  
Blogger kenju said...

Ginnie, I hope she will recover. Get some rest.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

I trust everyone will get some rest and your sister will respond to good medical care.

5:40 AM  
Blogger KGMom said...

Here's hoping all is well. And please remember to let us know.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Sending positive thoughts your sister's way. I am working on our Medical Assessment and Planning Unit tonight, shortened to MAPU. Most of my patients are over ythe age of 80, no, actualy, in their 90's! They too are here for a little dust and shine, and their carer's get to have a little break, which is always good for everyone.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Syd said...

Ginnie, I hope that your sister will recover. It seems that she is in the best place for the time being. Take it easy on yourself.

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home