Friday, July 17, 2009

GONE FOR AWHILE …


Well, tomorrow I hit the open road. It’s my favorite type of get-away. I will be traveling North, by car, to visit my daughter and her husband in New York state and then on to St. Johnsbury, Vt. to see my oldest sister, Mary, and her daughter.

This is simply a hiatus ... a temporary break from my usual life. I will be back to the “blogging life” in a week or so.

I feel like I’ve acquired a new family and I will miss each and every one of you. However, I will check your blogs when I can get to a computer and will try to leave some comments along the way.

‘bye for now………Ginnie

6 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Have a great trip and visit.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Chancy said...

Ginnie
Have a great road trip and visit with your daughter. Aren't we blessed to have super highways now. Not like the old days of two lane roads
Remember that?

7:34 PM  
Blogger KGMom said...

Traveling mercies to you.
Your blog family will be here when you return.

8:07 PM  
Blogger kenju said...

Ginnie, have a safe trip and think of us while you are gone. I hope you will have a great time.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Syd said...

Ginnie, have a safe trip. We'll be here when you get back.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

How wonderful. On the open road to New England. I wish I were tagging along. The weather has been cool at this latitude this year so I hope you packed a sweater and an umbrella.

I look forward to hearing more about your trip.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home