Sunday, April 12, 2015

Update on the roof …

“Ixnay on the goofy self portrait Brian … that roof won’t paint itself !!”
 
“Who cares? I’m having a ball up here.”
We had hoped to have my roof just about done by now but the erratic NC weather has proved to be less than cooperative. Lots of rain and high winds have been the norm. We decided to make it a full house make-over since it’s been about 15 years since it was painted and it looks it.
You can see what a job it will be !
I will be thrilled when I can post a picture of the finished project !!! Patience in not my strong point



 

5 Comments:

Blogger ellen said...

I will bet you will be, dear Ginnie.
Best of luck with the weather.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Arkansas Patti said...

You have the best of contractors, family and he certainly enjoys his work. Love those types that will work for food or at most a cut rate.

7:12 AM  
Blogger possum said...

Ah yes, the weather of Spring!
It is raining here. Pulled up your weather, looks like you are in for a wet week. Sorry about that!
But, in time... in time!

6:47 AM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Glad for you that you're getting it done. It will feel good then.

5:19 AM  
Blogger Syd said...

A good thing for you, Ginnie. I too want to see the finished project.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home