Thursday, April 02, 2015

Brian … the Roof Guy !

Meet my son-in-law Brian … understandably proud of the roof repairs that he made to his and my daugher's barn in New York State. Here you see it in another perspective:


…and why am I showing this to you? Because now Brian is on MY rooftop and it is very exciting. I have a little house that was built in 1902 and it has a very sturdy tin roof but it does need to be painted and I’ve been dreading that. My two boys, Mark and Matt, are excellent workers too but this is about as high as they like to go:
… and I can’t blame them. I am leery of heights too ! So, we are all happy that Brian has taken on the job.  Here he is at the start of the project…
I will be sure to highlight the results in an upcoming post. 
 
 

9 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

It's good to have friends. I need more after spending $800 to have a drippy bathtub faucet replaced. :(

3:56 AM  
Blogger possum said...

Well, lucky you to have someone to do that for you! I know how happy you will be to have that done!
Like you, I make good ground crew!

4:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooner him than me ! .. :-)

6:34 AM  
Blogger NCmountainwoman said...

You definitely have friends in high places. No way would I climb on that roof but I'm glad someone is willing and able.

10:48 AM  
Blogger kenju said...

I know it is terrific that you have good reliable help for that chore!!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

By mistake I deleted ArkansasPatti's comment. It was:

"Id say that young man is a keeper. I get skittish on a step ladder so kudos to him."

5:10 PM  
Blogger Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Brian looks like he is proud of his roof work and as others have said, better him than me.

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need them to come to my house.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Syd said...

It is going to look spectacular when completed.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home