Sunday, November 11, 2018

Where should I go next ???


My blogger friend Jan sends me interesting things that she comes across while surfing the web.  This entry is my spin on one of those.  I put it in the form of a letter to my children and a few good friends and thought you might enjoy it too …  especially their clever answers. 

Hi all:  I'm reminiscing about my travels and where I might go next year. Your input and ideas would be greatly appreciated.
I thought I'd like to go to Cahoots but would need a fellow traveler.  You have to be in Cahoots with someone to be allowed in.  I've already been in Sane and might consider going back but it's hard to get to … no air travel, you have to be driven there.  Also my time in Doubt was OK but I found it to be kind of an "iffy" place.  Lastly I know I've been in Continent but I guess it's an age thing because, for the life of me, I can't remember what country it is in.  However I do remember the climate as being very wet and uncomfortable the whole time I was there.

I haven't made much progress. Any suggestions. ? 
Hugs to all … 🤗  Mom/Ginnie

Here are the answers I received...
* I'll happily join you in any type of Cahoots.
* I hear Mayhem has good off season hotel rates but don't want to risk it.
* I frequently stay in Coherent but seem to have trouble with the language.
* I  would love to participate but am in Conspicuous.
* 🤣😂🤣😂😍😂🤣😂
* I left my war-torn country to live in Tolerant, but I was turned away at the border.
* If the election on Tuesday wasn't a "blue wave" I was going to live in Cognito.
* I met multitudes of men in Corrigible.
* Well, I would love to meet you in Cahoots but I'm in Attentive right now and can't focus on going anywhere else at present.

******************************************************

So there you have it.  I look forward to your comments !



4 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

That's very good, both the original and the replies. I would offer a clever comment but they are hard to come when I am visiting here in Disposed.

3:33 AM  
Blogger Arkansas Patti said...

Those were both good for a round of giggles. I am in Deed looking for an equal response but have come up in Adequate.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Beatrice P. Boyd said...

That post and the follow-up comments left me in-coherent and so I unable to lave a decent additional comment. Fun stuff, Ginnie

12:15 PM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I saw the chicken post, even though you haven't published it yet. I understand. The conditions are sad.

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home