Wednesday, November 07, 2018

Hurray for the women


Well,  the mid-term voting results are in and I wouldn't call it a "Blue wave" but it does give all of us a  HUGE PLUS.   We now have a majority in the House who will be unafraid to use the power of  CHECKS & BALANCES and you can bet they will do so... after all it is a fundamental principle of our government, guaranteed by the Constitution.

As for me … you will be happy to hear that I am done with posting about politics and in a few days I should be back to my usual … simple vignettes of anything that I think will be of interest to you.   Please stay tuned … 



5 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

It could have been better, but it will be better than it was.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Arkansas Patti said...

Wanted more but happy for what we got. Finally some breaks for the run away train.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Marie Smith said...

I enjoyed your political posts, Ginnie. I imagine the drive for 2020 begins shortly!

4:07 PM  
Blogger possum said...

Well, we so totally agree on things...
I have tried to get thru a post without mentioning the Rump, maybe I can do better soon?????
I know you will do better than I! But don't bet that things will quiet down. Did either of your people get re-elected? Or weren't they up for election this time?

1:10 PM  
Blogger Marie Smith said...

A place called Respite is lovely I hear! Lol.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home