SAY WHAT ??
Here’s a little mental exercise to get the juices flowing. Six well known quotations or phrases have been reworded here. The meaning remains the same, however. Can you identify them?
1. A period of preeminence is passed through by all canines.
2. Prodigality is manufactured by precipitancy.
3. The sum total is sufficient, as is the termination date.
4. Tenants of vitreous abodes ought not to chuck lithoidal
5. Every article which coruscates in not compounded from
6. Domestic fowl ought not be enumerated before nascence.
A perfect score of six correct answers will get you nothing but the satisfaction of a job well done !
1. “Every dog has his day”
2. “Haste makes waste”
3. “All’s well that end’s well”
4. “People who live in glass houses should not throw stones”
5. “All that glitters in not gold”
6. “Don’t count your chickens before they’re hatched.”