Monday, February 15, 2021

President Biden's statement

 


"This sad chapter in our history has reminded us that democracy is fragile. That it must always be defended. That we must be ever vigilant. That violence and extremism has no place in America. And that each of us has a duty and responsibility as Americans, and especially as leaders, to defend the truth and to defeat the lies,"

I think that says it all and I look forward to actually hearing the truth for a change.  We have a long way to go to turn back the past 4 years but at least we are on the path forward. 

What a nice relief to be able to breathe again. 


5 Comments:

Blogger Arkansas Patti said...

Totally agree. It is so delightful not being ticked off all the time at our president.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Marie Smith said...

If only the other was never in the news again!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Hopefully, more and more people will come to appreciate normality and civility in the next 4 years and we don't have to return to whatever the heck that was.

4:14 AM  
Blogger Joared said...

Refreshingly truthful though we have a long toad ahead of us given the damage from the past four years and those we’ll have to contend in future years.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Goldendaze-Ginnie said...

My friend Jan writes:

I have to admit, it is taking some adjusting to the lack of chaos. The TV is not filled with hateful rhetoric every night - and now with Rush gone, the radio is not filled with hate and nastiness either - not that I ever actually listened to him unless I was trapped in a space where he was on... I quickly made an exit.
I appreciate the peace and quiet and the TRUTH for a change, It is so nice to have someone I can believe!

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home