Thursday, September 10, 2020

Absolutely INCREDIBLE ...

 

This is the cover of the latest book to be published about President Trump. Not only is it written by the Pulitzer-winning Washington Post reporter Bob Woodward, (arguably the most influential journalist living), but it is substantiated by 18 phone conversations that President Trump made to Mr. Woodward knowing that all of them would be on tape.

It is incredibly damning to the President and one has to ask the question …”what was Trump thinking?” The best explanation that I have heard so far has to do with Donald Trump's enormous EGO. He has great faith in his ability to sell people on his version of events and thought it would be a great seal on his time in office if he could have a positive book written by a first rate journalist.

It would seem that Donald Trump actually thought he could “play” Bob Woodward into writing a book of praise about himself and his Presidency. He must have forgotten the fact that it was Woodward and fellow writer Bernstein who where instrumental in President Nixon's resignation in 1974.

Readers of this book will determine for themselves how to judge Trump but there is no doubt that his thinking of himself as a “very stable genius” may, in the end, prove to be his greatest weakness.




6 Comments:

Blogger Regina M. said...

Ginnie, I was up alone last night and made a mistake by watching the most recent Rachel Maddow show. Between her interview with the Idiot President's former attny., Michael Cohen, and the new information in the Bob Woodward book - I almost vomited. My health has definitely been impacted ever since the disgusting creature took office. Having been born in NYS and knowing all about Trump from the "good old days" and articles in the NY newspapers years ago, I knew what a deplorable person he was. Even though I swear to stop watching and reading daily, I haven't been able to wean myself away. Between the environment - fires - heat - Covid-19 - nothing being done to stop this Merry Go Round ride w/ him in charge - I now have some sort of rash on my neck: honestly, I think it's nerves. In February I discovered I had breast cancer again - different flavor - now on a drug shrinking the tumor prior to surgery...I truly feel I'm in some sort of limbo unable to have anything to look forward to for the first time in my life. I cannot get it through my head how horrible a nightmare his being in the White House has become. And I'm really frightened about the upcoming election. I truly do believe, based on my knowledge of history and Putin's M.O. that we are on the edge of disaster. Too close to the edge and it's frightening that no one has been able to put the brakes on this madness.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Goldendaze-Ginnie said...

Regina: It breaks my heart to read what you've written. I know we have been in touch in the past but you've chosen to close down your website so I can only answer you here. I am so sorry to hear of the returned Cancer and how the whole Trump "thing" has affected you. Please know that you are in my heart and mind and hope, above all, that this horrible man that we have elected to Presidency will be gone forever after the election. Sending good Vibes, Ginnie

7:22 AM  
Blogger Arkansas Patti said...

I just wonder how much his base will have to hear before they wise up. He once said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and not lose one vote. I am beginning to think he is right. Hopefully we outnumber them.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

The stable genius should perhaps be incarcerated in a stable.

4:54 AM  
Blogger Goldendaze-Ginnie said...

From my friend Jan:

I just ordered RAGE... I didn't think I would learn anything new - but then excerpts have been leaked and - well, I was wrong. Who'd believe we could learn anything more about this horrible person??????

But, in case anyone from Kentucky is reading this - we have got to get rid of McConnell, too. He has done as much to screw up this country as Trump.

It is so scary.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Joared said...

Nothing should surprise us about what this man is capable of saying or doing — defies the reality of the world we all know we’re living in. Whats really difficult to understand is that there are so many people who have succumbed to this man - the master film flam con man of our time.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home