Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Drugs for women only...











A repeat entry for those of you in need ...

Damnitol:   Take 2 and the rest of the world can go to hell for up to 8 full hours.

Flipitor:       Increases life expectancy of commuters by controlling rage and the urge to flip off other drivers.

Menicillin:   Potent anti-boy-otic for older women.  Increases resistance to such lethal lines as,       "You make me want to be a better person."

Buyagra:      Injectable stimulant taken prior to shopping.  Increases potency, duration and credit line of spending spree

Anti-talksident:   A spray carried in a purse or wallet to be used by anyone too eager to share their life stories with total strangers in elevators.

Peptobimbo:  Liquid silicone drink for single women.  Two full cups swallowed before an evening out increases liblido, decreases intelligence and prevents conception.

Dumberol:   When taken with Peptobimbo can cause dangerously low IQ resulting in enjoyment of country music and pickup trucks.



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I'm slow, butI had to read a few before I understood you had taken a Micky.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Marie Smith said...

Lol. I've needed a few of those over the years.

5:27 PM  
Blogger possum said...

Excellent. Send me a few samples, will ya?

10:17 AM  
Blogger NCmountainwoman said...

I love them. Thanks for the chuckle.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

We could use a few damnitol these days.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Syd said...

Yes, I agree on the damnitol. Some days that is exactly how I feel. These are good, Ginnie.

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home