Friday, February 14, 2020

Word play ...




                                                                                 

        As promised … I'm going to lighten the mood.               
                    

        Here are some silly one liners. 

                    
        Do you have any you want to share with us?

**************************************************************

* "I have a split personality," said Tom, being frank.

* Will glass coffins be a success? Remains to be seen.

* A Buddhist walks up to a hot dog stand and says "Make me one
with everything.

* What do you do with a dead chemist? You barium/

* I bet the person who created the door knocker won a Nobel
prize.

* To write with a broken pencil is pointless.

* I read a book on anti-gravity. I couldn't put it down.

* Sausage puns are the wurst.


                                        

6 Comments:

Blogger Marie Smith said...

Lol. Good ones!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Arkansas Patti said...

Those were cute, thanks for the smiles.

5:25 AM  
Blogger Beatrice P. Boyd said...

It's good to lighten up every now and then. It made me smile, Ginnie.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

These a pretty good and ones that I hadn't heard/read before.

4:26 AM  
Blogger Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Also Happy 🎂 to you, Ginnie, from a fellow February celebrant.

4:47 AM  
Blogger Joared said...

Enjoyed those! My brain is too tired to try to dredge up some I've heard.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home