Saturday, March 10, 2018

You can't make this stuff up …


On March 8th the news that Trump and the North Korean leader Kim may soon be actually in face to face negotiations came as a surprise to many. However, it was probably the President himself who was least surprised at these developments.

Just 6 days before Trump had attended a Gridiron dinner in Washington, a white-tie affair for journalists. Few there expected to get news of an upcoming US/N.Korea summit but they did.

In Trump's own words he is quoted as saying:
 
 
"I won't rule out direct talks with Kim Jong Un. I just won't. As far as the risk of dealing with a madman is concerned, that's his problem, not mine."
 
(as I said ... you can't make this stuff up !!)

 
 

5 Comments:

Blogger Marie Smith said...

Kim has credibility now I fear!

4:22 AM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Did he really say that? Truer words ...

4:57 AM  
Blogger troutbirder said...

The moronic con artist meets the.... An upcoming horror movie for sure...:(

8:03 AM  
Blogger possum said...

Reminds me of Archie Bunker...
Difference is, this idiot doesn't KNOW what he said... Carroll O'Conner KNEW it was a joke. But- they are both actors.
Problem is, the Rump doesn't know this isn't a dumb TV show. As he says, "Look at my ratings!"
We are so screwed.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Beatrice P. Boyd said...

You are so right in saying that you can't make this stuff up, Ginnie, and it's why I don't spend hours listening to the news these days. A half hour in the morning online is quite enough for me.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home