Wednesday, January 05, 2022

I’m at a stand-still ...

    
 


As most of you faithful followers know I have been posting a new blog entry every 5th day for many years. This seems to work well and I should be posting today but I am at a stand-still.

Tomorrow is one year that our country underwent what is most surely an INSURRECTION and any sane and patriotic member of the United States would want to get to the bottom of how and why this happened. However, as we all know, this is not what is happening.

I am taking a few days off to honor the brave men and women who fought for our democracy that day and to contemplate what our future holds if we fail to act.



7 Comments:

Blogger Marie Smith said...

Thinking of you Ginnie!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

cheers

12:43 PM  
Blogger Arkansas Patti said...

It is surprising how quickly Jan. 6 has come around again. What a nightmare that was. Hope there are no more uprisings. I will be a bit nervous tomorrow.

12:46 PM  
Blogger kenju said...

I had hoped that the people responsible would already be in jail - where they belong. It is too bad that our leaders have turned soft.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Regina M. said...

Much needed respite! Take care. From the base of the mini-mountain in Maine. Regina

8:01 AM  
Blogger Bonnie Jacobs said...

I'm glad we are past the first anniversary (yesterday), when I feared we might have a repeat or something similar. Hang in there!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Linda P. said...

I grow fearful when I hear the false narratives about what happened last January and realize how those narratives have so easily and deeply taken hold.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home