Friday, December 31, 2021

Dreading 2022

I don’t remember a time when I dreaded a new year like I do this one. Our young country has gone through a plethora of hard and confusing times but I don’t recall anything that compares to the pure HATRED that seems to have become the norm in America. I find it degrading and a very poor message to send to the rest of the world.

I know you must be tired of hearing me bring up “the browning of America” but I feel strongly that it is at the core of what is happening. The whole idea that the pure (?) white race, has a special priority over everyone else, is childish and fear driven. It’s time to grow up America and open our hearts and minds to a world of diversity.

There is so much we can learn if we just put the egos aside and give it a chance...AND it can be lots of fun. Have you ever realized how boring it is to be in the company of white-only folks. (Big yawn)

So, although I dread 2022 I’m not going anywhere and I hope you will stand by too. We need to be here to fight for our country the right way … with liberty and justice FOR ALL




3 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

You poor thing. I feel your pain. You're such a class act, and you deserve better.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Arkansas Patti said...

I have hopes in the youth among us. They for some reason seem more open minded.

4:54 AM  
Blogger Marie Smith said...

That is the attitude that creates positive change! I hope 2022 is a great year for you and your country, Ginnie!

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home