Tuesday, December 10, 2019

My heart is heavy ...




Today … December 10th, 2019 is a historic and very sad day. I know that you, my readers, much prefer when I post a “feel good” blog entry but I feel compelled to give this solemn day the attention that it deserves.


Our president, Donald Trump, has been charged with impeachment . He is accused with Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Congress. I feel sure that many Republicans will continue to curry favor with the president no matter if that stands in the way of protecting and defending the Constitution of the United States but I also pray that the majority of the ordinary people will see this for what it truly is.


Trump and his blatant lies and disregard for actual facts has taken our county to a place that I would never have thought possible. No matter if you are Republican, Independent or Democrat, I pray that you will keep an open mind and listen carefully as the proceedings go forth.




3 Comments:

Blogger Regina M. said...

Very solemn indeed. Strength is required in continuing with the impeachment because it's a sure thing that Trump will behave in an even more erratic and dangerous way....I have truly been frightened and disheartened. I sympathize with you.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Arkansas Patti said...

This is truly a sad time. I have family members who are supporters and this has changed their opinion of him not one iota. I think that scares me the most.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Not much to add. A sad situation for sure.

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home