Thursday, October 17, 2019

Wendy wraps it up ...

Well all good things come to an end and our journey with Wendy is one of those things.  She flies home on the 15th and will be here by the time I post this.   Here are some sweet memories of her very last day in Cesky Krumlov.   Enormous cheeses, corn husk dolls,  BBQ Czech style and paella in front of the fountain.



And here is my favorite picture of Wendy …she's in Prague and it looks like she can hardly believe she's there.  Thanks Wendy for taking me with you and WELCOME HOME !!










4 Comments:

Blogger Marie Smith said...

Welcome home indeed!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Arkansas Patti said...

Kind of sorry it is all over. I sure enjoyed traveling with her.

11:42 AM  
Blogger NCmountainwoman said...

Such an interesting trip. I have really enjoyed all of Wendy's travels.

7:44 AM  
Blogger kenju said...

That was a wonderful trip!!

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home