Saturday, May 31, 2014

No pieces missing …

I’ve hit a writer’s block … or, as a friend of mine calls it …a brain fart ! So I’m simply going to wish everyone a Happy June 1st.

I am also going to include a picture of the completed 1500 piece jigsaw puzzle that my granddaughter, her fiancé and I worked on while I was in Tampa recently. They didn’t have a table large enough to hold it so we made do with a huge cardboard carton covered with a sheet and the pieces were spread out over the couch and in boxes and on the cocktail table. It was a challenge to say the least.

I was sure they would just abandon the project when I left but no, they finished it and here it is:

It’s a small miracle that no pieces are missing !  

7 Comments:

Blogger possum said...

Venice, I presume? I love doing puzzles but just never seem to have the time. And now there is Rusty who, I am sure, would love to help! He is such a busy boy!

4:52 AM  
Blogger Syd said...

Amazing! Time to frame it or do something with it. Glad that you recovered the Roomba piece.

5:46 AM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I have never really got the yen for doing jigsaws although I think I participated in one or two years ago at the cottage.

6:31 AM  
Blogger KGMom said...

I don't have the patience for such puzzles, but my daughter-in-law does. I always admire the results.

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"A brain fart" ! I like it, but remember what they say ... "Never trust a fart" ! ... You might be surprised by an inspiration sooner than you think. :-)

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a miracle. I only work 500 piece puzzles and always seem to find at least one piece missing.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Amazing yes to have completed the ouzzle and not to have any missing pieces as well!

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home