Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Not in a million years …

...would I have believed that Trump's tantrums could reap such a following of fawning Republican sycophants and it has awakened and brought out the underbelly of our nation. These are the RACISTS of our society who have found their hero. Trump, they believe, will face their greatest fear ...THE BROWNING OF AMERICA !

Of course they don't say this out loud but it's at the base of all their actions. Whatever happened to “all men are created equal”? Where is the equality when you look at all that the white's have and how stingy they are when it comes to sharing it?

I've never been so proud of being a Democrat as I am now. With all of our disparities and sometimes child-like dreams of a truly (small D) democratic nation we forge ahead and fight against the hatreds that are now coming to the fore with the Republicans.

I close my thoughts with agreeing with my middle son who states, “What a nation. Just look at our history … every time the Republicans are in power we, the Democrats, have to get elected to bring it back to where we should be”

4 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

That last part is certainly true in recent history.

3:47 AM  
Blogger Arkansas Patti said...

Can't argue with history.

5:42 AM  
Blogger Marie Smith said...

Your son is certainly right about recent history. I don’t know enough American history to say for the past.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Goldendaze-Ginnie said...

from my friend Jan ...

Truer words have never been spoken - or printed, in this case... both yours and your son's.
I still can't believe what is going on in this country.

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home