Thursday, July 23, 2020

A VERY STABLE GENIUS ????????


Trump is famous for not being able to stick to the facts and the list of outright lies that he's made since taking office now tops 20,000. However, both these things don't bother him a bit. Trump, the self-declared “very stable genius” has a new obsession and he's tearing up the TV airwaves with it.

It all came about when he and his Republican sycophants started attacking Joe Biden's mental and physical fitness to be President. It made Trump consider his own cognitive abilities and he was reminded of the Montreal Cognitive Assessment test that he had taken during his annual physical.

On Sunday, in a TV interview with Fox reporter Chris Wallace he brought it up and declared how difficult it was and how well he had fared. He said that he doubted if Biden could fare as well and he's determined to weaponize his performance against Biden and, although he doesn't seem to realize it, he is making a complete fool of himself.

I never thought I would have ANYTHING in common with Trump but I have to admit that I have taken this exam. The Dr. that I go to automatically has his patients over the age of 85 have an “Annual Wellness Exam” and, actually I found it interesting, informative and VERY EASY !

6 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie Jacobs said...

I love "factose intolerant." A friend just called, before I could comment here, and I read the cartoon to her. She's still laughing, too. Thanks for sharing it. Stay well.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Marie Smith said...

That is good news Ginnie. Glad you find it easy.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I have never doubted that you are a genius. :)

3:51 AM  
Blogger Arkansas Patti said...

Had no doubts you nor any of us couldn't "ace" the test. Why doesn't someone in his group let him know that passing the test is not bragging rights. It basically means he gets to keep his car keys for another year. His "Very Stable Genius" gave me one of the biggest shock laughs of his presidency though I really enjoyed factose intolerant.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Goldendaze-Ginnie said...

From my friend Jan:
I would feel sorry for him if he were not so cruel... but then I wonder - WHY is he so cruel? What's done to children, they will do to society. -Karl A. Menninger And then, there is his low IQ... and his inability to recognize it. My aunt was given this test after she had her stroke. She was almost 90 - and she passed it with flying colors. I bet even i could pass it!!!
But the Rump never took any real tests, did he? He paid someone else to take his SATs. Amazing what you can do if you have the money. As so many of his family have admitted - because he was never shown any love as a child. Pay someone to take your tests, write your papers, even go to class for you! All you have to do is show up on graduation day!
Sad. Bigly sad.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Joared said...

I’ve administered such cognitive screening tests in my professional work. Trump doesn't have the foggiest idea of the purpose and value of the test he took — he’s pathetic.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home