Wednesday, October 22, 2014

HIATUS …

Well, tomorrow I hit the open road. I will be traveling North, by car, and I can’t wait to bathe in the beauty of the Shenandoah Valley. I’m sure it will be just the first of many scenic encounters along the way. The trees have taken on their Fall colors and that’s always a treat.

This is simply a hiatus ... a temporary break from my usual life. I will miss you all (my blogging family) but I will check up on you when I can get to a computer and will try to leave some comments along the way. I hope I will come back with lots of fodder for my own blog.

‘bye for now………Ginnie

11 Comments:

Blogger kenju said...

Have safe travels and enjoy!! I will miss you.

8:37 PM  
Blogger NCmountainwoman said...

Have a wonderful and safe journey.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Arkansas Patti said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip. I hear the Shenandoah Valley is just beautiful. Take lots of pictures.

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good trip.
I have some pleasant memories of driving through the Shenandoah Valley on one of my visits to the USA.

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See you Ginnie. I am headed for CA early next week, and will also try to stay connected.

10:36 AM  
Blogger possum said...

Be safe and enjoy your self and the beauty of Shenandoah!

2:08 PM  
Blogger KGMom said...

Ginnie--you are on the road now, as I write.
But nevertheless, I am sending HAPPY TRAIL thoughts to you.
Come back, refreshed, refueled and get to re-blogging.

7:01 AM  
Blogger troutbirder said...

Enjoy! I'll look forward to....

5:03 PM  
Blogger Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Belated safe travel wishes, Ginnie. You are sure to be seeing many beautiful autumn colors.

4:37 AM  
Blogger Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hello Ginnie,

Greetings. have a nice trip

3:47 AM  
Blogger Syd said...

It has been a beautiful season for fall color. Glad that you got to see some of the more spectacular sights.

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home