Saturday, June 06, 2020

Monday June 1st, 2020 … UNBELIEVABLE


I write this for those of you who did not watch first hand as the events of this past Monday played out. I DID watch in horror and fascination and I, literally, could not believe my eyes.

When something is not seen first hand the message often gets blurred and the reporting can be biased and changed. For instance, the Trump people are saying that smoke, a chemical spray and flash grenades were NOT used against peaceful protesters but I can tell you that they were. I saw many people gagging and even vomiting after their use and all of them running for cover from the HUGE avalanche of heavily armed police.

So, if you did not see it I suggest that you read this. It is an article from the NY Times and, from what I remember, I can tell you that it is accurate and in great detail. I am not promoting the paper but I am assuring you that it is not “Fake News”.  

You can, and will, judge for yourself but I sincerely hope that you will read it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/02/us/politics/trump-walk-lafayette-square.html





3 Comments:

Blogger Arkansas Patti said...

Oh I did see it much to my horror. There was zero need for all that force and then to lie about it later. We should be use to that by now but I am not.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I am in despair. I think your country is inching close to the tipping point of becoming a dictatorship. If you do get a fair election, will T go? The White House is already barricaded.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Marie Smith said...

I watched it. It is hard to believe it was real!

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home