Sunday, February 27, 2022

A disgrace beyond imagination.

 I am literally in shock with what is happening to the United States of America ! While Vladimir Putin brings grief and little hope for Ukraine ... a neighboring country that just wants to live as a, (small d) democratic, peace - loving nation … we (here in the US) have an Ex-President (Trump), an Ex Secretary of State, (Pompeo) and an egocentric television host, (Tucker Carlson) all extolling Putin and his manic driven actions and ideas. 

It is a disgrace beyond imagination. 

In the 88 years that I have been here I can not remember a time when I have been as frightened as I am now ! We’d better wake up America or we will find ourselves being governed by a despot just like Putin, or God forbid … maybe even Putin himself.







5 Comments:

Blogger Arkansas Patti said...

The news is just appalling. Putin is one sick puppy and I pray all the free nations can stop him.
Almost as horrible, Trump may run again and somehow get elected. That does scare me.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Marie Smith said...

It makes perfect sense now why the last president was so anti NATO. He was following directions obviously!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Terra said...

Putin did not dare invade Ukraine while Trump was president.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

And that Bobert person is taking about liberating Canada.

3:49 AM  
Blogger Linda P. said...

Thank you for your perspective. Fortunately NATO was not totally disabled in the last administration. I don't know what the solution is, but I wonder why we didn't offer more in the way of military equipment sooner?

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home