Saturday, October 24, 2020

What do you say to your children …

 ... when they ask why you're voting for Trump?

/

 “Well son, he's not your ordinary President. He's shown a complete disregard for the realities of Covid 19 … throws scientists under the bus and preaches his own outlook that the Pandemic is no big deal and will suddenly disappear but he keeps my stock market profits from falling and I can't worry about how it affects others and all that other stuff… I need to protect mine.

...but, Dad ...”

I know son … you say you don't like the rallies where he encourages his audience chanting 'lock her up' (referring to Governor Whitmer) and the way he twists the truth … but that's just Trump being Trump.”

...but, Dad ...”

Yeah, he has no patience with people he calls weak and makes fun of them and I have to admit that his use of the English language is right out of the gutter but it sure gets his message across.”

...but, Dad ... is that how you want me to behave?”

GOOD GOD SON, I HOPE NOT !”


Coming soon … Tuesday, November 3, 2020




5 Comments:

Blogger Marie Smith said...

I cannot believe so many people just ignore everything he has said and done and vote for him anyway. I am at a loss for words.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Oh, the baby boomer guy is back, comment above. How did he get here? You screen comments, don't you? I don't but he doesn't bother me. I am too unimportant. :)

Doesn't matter, just delete him now.

I wonder if he's a fan of babyboomer Trump?

Aside from that, I would like to say that I agree with your post.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Arkansas Patti said...

Sadly you are probably right. Let's hope he wouldn't want his son to be like Trump. Some may think that wouldn't be bad. Also some people are single issue voters and ignore everything but that issue.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Joared said...

Great dialogue! Makes the point better than all the analysis I've been writing and more likely to be read by those on whom it might have some effect.

1:07 PM  
Blogger donald boykins said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home