Monday, October 05, 2020

Olga saves the day


Our insane President who tested positive for Covid 19 has left Walter Reed hospital today after 3 days of treatment. Despite the fact that he is a positive carrier of the virus he chose to continue his treatments at the White House where he was sent by helicopter. In true Trump fashion his first action was to take off the mask they made him wear while at the hospital. His disregard for anyone other than himself is almost unbelievable. I find that, once again, I need something to take my mind off that monster and I was reminded of when I was a youngster and how this silly little ditty seemed to soothe me.


The Saga of Olga

Olga, where are you going?

Upstairs to take a bath'.

Olga, with legs like toothpicks

and a neck like a big giraffe.

Da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da...


Olga stepped in the bathtub.

Someone pulled out the plug.

Oh my goodness, oh my soul.

There goes Olga down the hole,

Glug, glug, glug.


(SIGH … it works every time !)

 

6 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I won't be soothed until this odious person is out of office.

5:57 AM  
Blogger Regina M. said...

The last few days I haven't been able to concentrate enough to do things that need to be done at home. When I think his presidency cannot become uglier - it does. A disgusting display of a very, very mentally ill person. I am serious. I've been feeling unwell ever since he took office and it consistently gets worse. So sad.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Marie Smith said...

I’ve got to remember that one too when the news is so overwhelming.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

He is nuts, but so many think he is close to a god. I feel so out of step with many people. I don't understand how they can admire him.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Arkansas Patti said...

Just when you think he can't sink lower, he finds a new way. Can't wait for the vote and I hope we humiliate him to the point where he finally realizes it.

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, I haven't heard that song in decades!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home