Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Narcissistic personality disorder...

Definition: self-centeredness arising from failure to distinguish the self from external objects, either in very young babies or as a feature of mental disorder.

"Symptoms include an excessive need for admiration, disregard for others' feelings, an inability to handle any criticism, and a sense of entitlement.”

Coming soon ...  

Tuesday, November 3, 2020                                        

                        

                    

4 Comments:

Blogger Arkansas Patti said...

Perfect description. I am waiting for Nov. 3rd like a 6 year old awaits Christmas. I am up to my ear holes with this demented man. I have all ready voted so now it is just wait and maybe pray a bit.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Marie Smith said...

I hope so!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I hope, Going Soon! :)

5:38 PM  
Blogger troutbirder said...

Also has likely read less than 100 books and his entire lifetime which means he is functionally very stupid.

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home